Monday, September 12, 2011

Digital Illustration Homework: Finally Finished!! ...For Now

So I was freaking out about posting my homework on time yesterday for nothing for two reasons: One, I get a pass\fail for this class, so if I bomb the first assignment, it's not the end of the world. And two, It is due next Sunday.

So here is the rest of the homework that I was supposed to have posted:

100 circles

100 squares

And to be thorough, here is a collage of my experience at the Boboli gardens yesterday!

It was a little overwhelming.
I got lost for about 5 hours, and then discovered that my ticket covered several other museums/galleries in Palazzo Pitti which I also visited. It was a great experience to say the least, and I definitely want to go back, just when it's not so hot out :P
Because the file for the collage is so large, my next post will include some of my favorite images!

No comments:

Post a Comment